The Yum Heart is an activated item.
- Heals one Red Heart of Isaac's health.
- When playing in co-op, all other players will be healed for a Half Red Heart.
- Magdalene / Tainted Magdalene starts with this item by default.
- This item can drop from Super Lust.
- This item becomes useless when Isaac has no red Heart Containers, as it cannot restore Soul or Black Hearts.
- For characters who cannot obtain red heart containers, this item is completely useless, as they cannot gain Red Hearts by any means, even though some of them may get Bone Hearts. This includes:
- Keeper / Tainted Keeper: Heals one Health Coin, no blue fly gets added.
- Tainted Magdalene: Heals two Red Hearts upon each usage.
- Jacob and Esau: Regardless of who holds this item, each heal half a red heart.
- Sharp Plug + The Wafer/ Cancer: Allows infinite red heart regeneration.
- Maggy's Bow: No effect; will still only replenish one full Red Heart.
- This item is used in Challenges #5 (The Tank) and #10 (Cursed!).
- Yum Heart is the only item that more than 1 character starts with (excluding Eden).
PC QRW2 FFY0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 KERF 98ZY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Vita 9TEJ 1S63 (First floor treasure room)
3DS Z3XP PDLR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch MD1Q S1PL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|