Effects[edit | edit source]
- +1 luck.
- Spawns a familiar that sporadically moves around the room.
- Upon entering a room with a Secret Room/Super Secret Room entrance, tinted rock, or a rock with a Crawl Space underneath, it will fly towards it.
- If there are multiple secrets, then it will fly from one to the other.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The familiar will sometimes hover over a pit, poop or empty tile, indicating that an unreachable crawl space has been generated there.
- An extra crawl space that is added by Stud Finder won't be identified by the familiar.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the fairy Navi in the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, who guides the player during the game with the catchphrase, "HEY, LISTEN."
- The item name and description both being “Yo listen!” is a joke about how frequently Navi interrupts the player, to the point of annoyance.
- MEAT!, YO LISTEN! and TMTRAINER are the only ALL CAPS items in the game. PHD is not counted since it's an acronym.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
YO LISTEN's appearance in Booster Pack 5 (left) vs. its original Afterbirth+ sprite (right).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|