- Wrath wanders around the room randomly, occasionally standing still.
- Throws a Bomb towards Isaac if he is in line of sight and then attempts to run away from the bomb.
- Wrath takes only 20 damage (as opposed to the usual 60/ 100) from his own bombs.
Wrath deals a full heart of damage (both bombs and contact).
- Occasionally, 2 regular Wraths appear in a Mini-Boss Room and the boss message will display "Isaac vs Super Wrath".
- Isaac's bombs and Epic Fetus missiles deal 200 damage to Wrath regardless of modifiers or damage stat.
- Wrath's behavior, his room layouts (most of the time), and his appearance are references to the Bomberman series of games.
- The item Mr. Mega gives Isaac's head a similar appearance to Wrath's.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Repentance||Mother's Shadow • Dark Esau|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|