- Lunges from a pit towards Isaac, releasing 4 projectiles in the cardinal directions in the air. Wormwood then chases Isaac in a zig-zag pattern, before eventually returning to a pit.
- Partially emerges from a pit and fires a spray of disorganized projectiles at Isaac before re-submerging.
- At 33% health, Wormwood pierces the ground with his tail at Isaac's location with a short delay 3-6 times. Pits are created where Wormwood pierces the ground. Afterwards, Wormwood charges out from inside the left or right wall horizontal to Isaac's location while spawning 3 Small Leeches. He then chases Isaac for a short duration before returning to a pit.
- Wormwood can never create a pit in a spot that would trap Isaac.
- Wormwood takes increasingly reduced damage after reaching 33% HP until he performs this attack and takes only 20% damage while performing this attack.
Wormwood's cut appearance in Corpse in Antibirth.
- His behavior and appearance is reminiscent to that of Pin, and is a variant of it.
- When encountered in the Dross, the color palette of Wormwood and his attacks are altered to fit the floor. Lil Blub also features this.
- His name is a reference to the Biblical Wormwood. It is a star that, according to the Book of Revelation, will fall on a third of the Earth's water, which will turn the water bitter and deadly to drink.
- In the Antibirth mod, Wormwood could be encountered as a degraded boss in Corpse, and would take on a red color palette.
- The red color palette is still present in the files of Repentance, despite going unused.
- This red color palette can still be seen if Wormwood is spawned in the Corpse.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music