|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Lunges from a pit towards Isaac, releasing 4 projectiles in the cardinal directions in the air. Wormwood then chases Isaac, eventually returning to a pit.
- Eats any Bombs dropped in its path; stunning it for a moment before dealing considerable damage.
- Partially emerges from a pit and fires a spray of projectiles at Isaac before re-submerging.
- At 33% health, Wormwood pierces the ground with its tail at Isaac's location with a short delay. Pits are created where Wormwood pierces the ground. After piercing the ground 3-5 times, Wormwood charges from inside a wall spawning 3 Small Leeches, charges forward, and returns to a pit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Similarly to Chub and Carrion Queen, Wormwood may eat bombs in its path while chasing Isaac, pausing and taking damage once the bomb explodes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When encountered in the Dross, the color palette of Wormwood and its attacks are altered to fit the floor. Lil Blub also features this.
- His name is a reference to the Biblical Wormwood. It is a star that, according to the Book of Revelation, will fall on a third of the Earth's water, which will turn the water bitter and deadly to drink.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|