|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Widow makes large leaps towards Isaac, at approximately double the distance of Monstro, and can perform the following attacks after landing:
- Leaves a puddle of White Creep and spawns 0-1 Sack(s).
- There is a maximum of 2 Sacks alive at once. This was changed to 3 in X update.
- Spits out a Spider.
- Widow can kill her own Spiders and Sacks if she jumps on top of them.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns Big Spiders instead of Sacks, Black Creep instead of White, and spits out six blood shots instead of Spiders.
- Pink: Spawns Boils instead of Sacks and Attack Flies instead of Spiders. Jumps quicker. She is also 50% smaller.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Widow as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Widow was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- She is the boss version of the Trites.
- The Wretched is the posthumous version of her.
- The name probably refers to the Latrodectus, commonly known as "black widow spider".
- Widow is confirmed to be female.
- Widow's and The Wretched's animations and behavior have been sped up to more closely resemble their Flash counterparts.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||3DS The tint for the Pink Champion Widow does not show up as pink and looks like a normal Widow, but her attacks are the same spawns as pink|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|