Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Whore of Babylon is a passive item.
- Eve starts with this item by default, and has the following extra effects:
- The item is activated at one full Red Heart or less.
- Her damage multiplier increases from 0.75 to 1.0 when active.
- The effect is removed after leaving a room with more than half a heart (more than one full heart for Eve).
- The effect may not be immediately applied if Isaac has lost red hearts without taking damage; the effect will activate upon entering a new room.
- The effect is always active for characters without heart containers, such as ??? and The Lost, though other characters can also lose their heart containers through Devil deals or items like Guppy's Paw or Abaddon.
- III - The Empress grants a similar effect to Whore of Babylon for the current room which does stack with Whore of Babylon.
- Stacking The Empress on Whore of Babylon either via multiple cards or multiple activations of Blank Card increases damage by the number of uses squared, e.g. +1.5 * 2 * 2 total damage bonus for using the card on top of activated Whore of Babylon.
- Keeper: As Keeper cannot have half of a Coin Heart, this item has no effect on him.
- Rotten Hearts: Counts as a full Red Heart for the purposes of this item, rendering it impossible to activate (except for Eve).
- Whore of Babylon: No further effect when multiple copies are acquired.
Eve as she appears under the effect of Whore of Babylon.
- Upon obtaining the Whore of Babylon effect, a popup displaying the text "What a horrible night to have a curse" appears on-screen. This can be disabled in the game options.
- This text is a reference to Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. In the game, the text appears when the sun goes down.
- The Whore of Babylon is an evil creature mentioned in the Book of Revelations.
- This item is used in Darkness Falls (challenge #4).
|Bug!||Holding Dice Bag while the Whore of Babylon's effect is active will cause the pop-up text to appear again every time a die is given.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music