White Pony is an activated item.
- Passively grants flight.
- If Isaac's speed is less than 1.5, the item passively increases his speed to 1.5.
- Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, giving invincibility during the charge and damaging enemies while also causing beams of light to randomly rain from the sky. These beams of light are identical to those created by Crack the Sky except for the damage of them.
- The dash deals 40 flat contact damage to enemies.
- Isaac can dash through doors, which means damage from Curse Room doors can be avoided.
- Although the dash can persist between rooms, the beams of light only occur in the room it is used in.
- While not time-based, invincibility from White Pony is otherwise identical to damage immunity granted by the invulnerability effect.
- Mars: Lowers the dash cooldown to approximately 1 second.
- Book of Virtues: Creates white pony wisps on the middle ring that fire white tears with a 10% chance to fire Holy Light tears. The beams of light the wisps' tears make deal extra damage to enemies in a small area equal to 3x the wisps' tear damage.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- This item is a reference to the White Horse, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse described in the last book of the Bible. This is reinforced by the fact that the item is dropped by Conquest, which is a further reference to that passage of Christian theology.
- This item is also possibly a reference to the Deftones album, White Pony.
- The item appears to be a stick horse.
|Bug!||If the Minecart is used while White Pony is active, the game will freeze and will need to be closed. The run will be able to continued normally.|