"Flight + holy death"
(page 2, column 8, row 8)
(page 2, column 18, row 3)
White Pony is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Passively grants flight.
- If Isaac's speed is less than 1.5, the item passively increases his speed to 1.5.
- Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, giving invincibility during the charge and damaging enemies while also causing beams of light to randomly rain from the sky. These beams of light are identical to those created by Crack the Sky.
- Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, giving invincibility during the charge and damaging enemies while also causing beams of light to rain from the sky in a straight line behind him. The beams of light now deal 4 times Isaac's damage, plus a flat 10 damage.
- Isaac can dash through doors, which means damage from Curse Room doors can be avoided
- The dash deals 40 flat contact damage to enemies.
- The dash deals 4 times Isaac's damage, plus a flat 28 damage.
- While not time based, invincibility from White Pony is otherwise identical to damage immunity granted by the invulnerability effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If White Pony is replaced by another activated item, Isaac will lose any passive benefits that it had granted.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the White Horse, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse described in the last book of the Bible. This is reinforced by the fact that the item is dropped by Conquest, which is a further reference to that passage of Christian theology.
- This item is also possibly a reference to the Deftones album, White Pony.
- The item appears to be a stick horse.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|