"Tears up. A mind changing experience!"
(page 5, column 18, row 5)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives Isaac a flat +0.75 fire rate even past the normal cap, -0.03 speed and distorts the screen and background music. The effects can be stacked in the same room, and the distortion becomes more pronounced with repeated use.
- Each use increases the recharge time, with the 9th use having a recharge time of 15 seconds. After the 10th use, it no longer recharges automatically though it can be recharged and used even more through batteries.
- Leaving the room doubles the speed penalty and multiplies the fire rate bonus by x0.4, for the uses in that room.
- Clearing a room removes one use's worth of penalties and bonuses, giving +0.06 speed and -0.3 fire rate.
- Isaac's costume will change the stronger the Item's effects get.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Since the fire rate increase is flat, it is technically possible to reach 120.0 with enough uses. In practice this will likely render the game unplayable due to distortion.
- This item originated from Antibirth and was called Black Mushroom.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|