- Charges either left or right off-screen and continuing on from the opposite end of the screen. Continues until he has crossed the screen three times.
- He performs this attack more often if Isaac is to his left or right.
- Shoots eight projectiles in all directions.
- Ascends off-screen and summons 5 Troll Bombs.
- Returns from the side of the screen.
Once his health is below half, War's horse blows up, dropping War, who performs a sobbing animation.
- War charges quickly at Isaac gradually building speed and making more tighter turns.
- Every time War loses around 1/3rd of his remaining HP in this phase he pauses briefly to sob before restarting this process.
War deals a whole heart of contact damage in both phases and during his charge.
Champion Versions 
- Dark Grey: 15% larger with 25% more HP (625). Summons 2 Mega Troll Bombs when he ascends off-screen and summons a single Troll Bomb behind his path when he charges through the screen. When transforming into his second phase, he shoots 6 projectiles in all directions, as well as each time he stops chasing Isaac in this phase.
- War appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- War is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse mentioned in the Bible.
- In many depictions of War, he is shown holding a sword vertically , corresponding with why War's battle sprite shows him holding his hobby-horse vertically.
- Although his appearance on the vs screen shows his hobby-horse as brown, it is red in-game.
- War's "horse" appears more akin to a bull.
- In the original game, War's face was round.
- This has been somewhat reverted in Repentance.
- War can be seen wielding a Wire Coat Hanger as a weapon in one of the original game's concept arts.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|