Wall Creeps will try to line up with Isaac, and shoot three blood shots quickly in a horizontal line. They walk moderately quickly on the wall they were originally placed onto and they cannot move on another wall. They have a long blood-shot range, but Isaac can attack them safely by shooting diagonally.
Blind Creeps will crawl along walls randomly and shoot 3 spreading blood shots, like The Inner Eye. They are slower than Wall Creeps, fire less frequently and do not directly target Isaac, but their shots are less predictable.
The Thing will try to line up with Isaac and spit a line of damaging Red Creep. The creep has a fairly long range, spanning about half of the width of a normal-sized room. During this attack, a small Nerve Ending will protrude from its mouth.
After it uses its Creep attack, it will not be able to do so again for a few seconds, although the attack's animation will still play.
Rage Creeps will try to line up with Isaac and fire a Brimstone laser. They are much slower than other Creeps and also take more time to charge up their attacks, but they have infinite range and their laser instantly travels across the room, forcing the player to be careful when dealing with them, especially when there are many Rage Creeps in the same room.
Soy Creeps will try to line up with Isaac and fire a continuous stream of shots that are seemingly affected by Soy Milk. Their range is quite impressive, rendering them able to hit Isaac when he cannot see them. In dark areas, the rooms are illuminated by their eyes.
Tainted Soy Creep
The Tainted Soy Creeps appear in the Ascent path and will fire continuous streams of tears, similar to the Soy Creep. These streams are shot diagonally in four directions.
- Rage Creeps can kill other enemies with their Brimstone laser.
- Unlike other Creeps, The Thing can be a Champion.
- Wall Creeps also have Champion forms.
- The Thing is a reference to the eponymous movie.
- Their sprites consist of a red-colored Blind Creep with a stitched mouth and a Nerve Ending reused as a tongue.
- In Antibirth, Soy Creeps were named Soi Creeps.
- There is an unused version of a Rage Creep known as a Split Rage Creep which shot two Brimstone lasers at diagonal angles instead of one.
- An unused Repentance boss called Raglich would have spawned rag themed Creeps known as Rag Creeps which are also unused.
- Soy Creeps and Tainted Soy Creeps' eyes glow bright white in dark rooms.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|