Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Shots do not travel right away. They stay in place. With the added magnetic property, this can cause enemies to slingshot through tears to hit Isaac.
- Isaac can lay a trail of tears that draws enemies into each tear. However, if done carelessly, momentum will often carry them past fired tears into Isaac. Make sure there is a safe distance between him and the enemy before firing.
- Try to be accurate - if the tears hit the enemy and disappear, the side-effects of Strange Attractor is reduced, whereas if they miss, they may pull other enemies towards Isaac, increasing the risk of damage.
- Enemies that chase Isaac such as Lust or Globins are particularly dangerous as firing carelessly will pull them towards him. Maintain a safe distance, fire, run away, and repeat.
- Items that are behind gaps or spikes can be pulled towards Isaac by firing tears past them.
- Cursed Eye overrides the anti-gravity tear effect while increasing your overall damage, on top of eliminating the chance for enemies to get too much momentum due to the low amount of tears on screen.
- Tammy's Head is especially useful for this challenge, as it creates a stationary ball totaling ten highly damaging tears that have a very strong magnetic pull. The one-room charge time allows Isaac to clear rooms with much greater ease than by using the common method of attack with this challenge.
- Mom's Knife is a useful pickup in this challenge. It retains the magnetic property of Strange Attractor but can be fired as it normally would, making this challenge, for the most part, a normal run with the item.
- Pyro is a good pickup to look out for. Since Isaac's bombs are affected by the Strange Attractor, it will pull enemies towards the bomb, similar to a homing effect.
- The Ludovico Technique is a good item to have since it can be controlled remotely to kill enemies while keeping Isaac safe.
- Brimstone is a good item to grab. Enemies are attracted to the beam and will be damaged more often as a result.
- Having multiple tears in one spot will cause the magnetic pull to become stronger. Use this to pull enemies out from tight spaces, or deal massive damage to one enemy.
- If there is difficulty completing this challenge, a good tactic is to quickly tap the arrow keys to fire tears normally and mostly avoid the effects of Anti-Gravity.
- The 1 pip and 6 pip dice rooms will not reroll the starting items for this challenge but will reroll any others.
- Multidimensional Baby is a good pick up as Isaac moves around while firing tears, the baby will follow with delay and duplicate tears.
- Items that give homing are very useful because when enemies get attracted to the tears, the tears go towards the enemies.
- Death's Touch - Complete Waka Waka (challenge #17).
- Waka Waka is the sound Pac-Man makes when eating pellets, and the enemies in this challenge follow Isaac's trail of floating tears similarly.
|1. Pitch Black||2. High Brow||3. Head Trauma||4. Darkness Falls||5. The Tank|
|6. Solar System||7. Suicide King||8. Cat Got Your Tongue||9. Demo Man||10. Cursed!|
|11. Glass Cannon||12. When Life Gives You Lemons||13. Beans!||14. It's in the Cards||15. Slow Roll|
|16. Computer Savvy||17. Waka Waka||18. The Host||19. The Family Man||20. Purist|
|21. XXXXXXXXL||22. SPEED!||23. Blue Bomber||24. PAY TO PLAY||25. Have a Heart|
|26. I RULE!||27. BRAINS!||28. PRIDE DAY!||29. Onan's Streak||30. The Guardian|
|31. Backasswards||32. Aprils Fool||33. Pokey Mans||34. Ultra Hard||35. Pong|
|36. Scat Man||37. Bloody Mary||38. Baptism by Fire||39. Isaac's Awakening||40. Seeing Double|
|41. Pica Run||42. Hot Potato||43. Cantripped!||44. Red Redemption||45. DELETE THIS|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music