Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 7 seconds.
- The activation chance depends on the luck stat and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
- Converts all negative pills into positive ones like PHD does, but does not identify them.
- Same effect as the Lucky Foot in Repentance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shield negates health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent Red Heart container loss from Devil Room deals.
- Bad pills already obtained/dropped will be converted to their "good" counterpart.
- As bad pills will turn into good pills, it is possible for two different colored pills to have the same effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC K0TA K2ZC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC QWNA GPLP (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 6N2H LQ49 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita HEAJ 1T43 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|