Vaults are special rooms that contain a variety of pickups/chests (or occasional lack thereof). Vaults require two keys to be opened, unlike most other special rooms. For a Vault to spawn, the following has to happen.
- An Arcade has to be able to spawn that floor. This requires that both:
- Once the game determines an Arcade will spawn, a Vault has a 1/10 chance to replace that Arcade. This chance increases to 4/10 if Isaac has two or more keys.
|0||Two chests and a red chest.|
|2||Four random pickups behind Key blocks and two chests.|
|3||Three Locked Chests.|
|4||Two random pickups behind rocks, two bombs behind key blocks, and three bomb chests.|
|5||Seven red chests behind spikes. The spikes surrounding the three chests in the center occasionally retract.|
|6||Ten random pickups, four of which are behind rocks.|
|8||Eight coins and a golden key.|
|9||A Key Master.|
|10||A shopkeeper and two spiders.|
|11||Four shopkeepers and two bombs.|
|14||A normal, locked, red, and bomb chest.|
|15||A full red heart, soul heart, nickel, penny, key, bomb, pill, and card.|
|16||A chest, two Batteries, and two random pickups behind rocks.|
|17||A locked chest and four bombs behind spikes.|
|18||Two chests and a trinket.|
|19||25 pennies and a donation machine.|
|21||Eight attack flies surrounding a corny poop.|
|23||Three chests and some cobwebs.|
|24||Seven pennies and a shell game.|
|25||A shopkeeper, a key, and two locked chests.|
|27||Two keys, two chests, and a locked chest behind a key block and iron blocks.|
|28||A shopkeeper, five pennies, two double pennies, and three random coins.|
|30||Three reward plates.|
|31||Nine random pickups.|
|33||Greed, two golden poops, and four shopkeepers.|
|34||A double key, double heart, and double penny.|
|35||Two chests and a reward plate.|
|36||Three chests behind a key block and iron blocks.|
|37||Three spiked chests.|
|38||An eternal chest and two keys.|
|39||Five sacks and four random coins.|
|40||Fifteen locked chests. This vault is 10x less likely to generate than others.|
|41||A sack, three attack flies, and a poop. This vault is 10x less likely to generate than others.|
- The texture Vaults use for their rooms are the same as Chest.
- Dad's Key, Get out of Jail Free Card, and Mr. ME! open Vaults in one use, despite the fact that they require two keys.
- Many vaults contain locked chests or key blocks, further increasing the required number of keys to fully utilize them. Make sure you have enough keys if you choose to enter one.
- Due to how Vault generation works, a floor cannot have both an Arcade and Vault on it; they are mutually exclusive.
- If an Arcade is especially valuable to your run, it may be worth limiting your keys to one going into a floor with an Arcade on it to reduce the chances of it becoming a vault.
Boss Challenge Room
Super Secret Room
I AM ERROR
Ultra Secret Room
Blue Womb Entrance
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|