Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon killing an enemy, 1 - 16 tears are released from them in random directions.
- The amount of tears released from an enemy is based on the enemy's health, and is not affected by Isaac's damage, nor the number of tears hit.
- These tears are red in coloration, regardless of Isaac's tears, but will inherit the coloration of applied status effects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If an enemy is killed while affected by a status effect, the burst tears will inflict the corresponding effect.
- Released tears can be difficult to distinguish from enemy shots, especially from enemies which split in to burst shots upon death such as Red Boom Flies and light blue champions.
- All forms of damage will cause an enemy to release tears.
- Burst tears will do set damage per floor. The formula for this is: (3.2 + 0.3 x stage).