Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Haemolacria is now treated as a weapon by the game, so it should behave slightly differently and synergize with more things.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where the Monstro's Lung and Lachryphagy synergy would cause tears to become invisible occasionally.
- Fixed the bug where the "yellow" charge from The Battery would transfer to other items.
- Fixed the bug where Haemolacria would prevent Incubus from shooting tears, effectively soft-locking the game if you picked it up on Lilith.
- Fixed the bug where the Technology Zero and Lachryphagy synergy would damage you occasionally.
- Fixed the bug where the Schoolbag and Breath of Life synergy would cause you to get "free" charges.
- Fixed the bug where the Backasswards challenge was not functioning correctly.
Lua API[edit | edit source]
- EntityPlayer.QueueItem got renamed to EntityPlayer.QueuedItem due to a naming conflict. It is now possible to detect the item that is currently queued, meaning the item that Isaac is holding overhead. This gives modders much more precision, as before they had to rely on the clunky EntityPlayer.IsItemQueueEmpty() function.
- EntityPlayer:RemoveGoldenBomb() got added.
- EntityPlayer:RemoveGoldenKey() got added.
- The Battery now stores its charges per pedestal. EntityPickup.Charge will now be 12 for a D6 that is double charged, for example.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|