- All EvaluateItems are refering to NumCollectibleHeld instead of m_Collectibles for consistency.
- Fixed unfair room in Caves.
- Made all Easy Sheol/ Cathedral rooms Medium (approved, alot of room were actually medium/hard by design but flagged as Easy).
- Made library and shops upgrades based on subtypes.
- Fixed Void, Dataminer, Black Rune incorrect.[further explanation needed]
- Fixed Epiphora resetting between rooms and reset incorrectly.
- Fixed Humbling Bundle not applying instantly on first shop visit.
- Fixed grid entity randomly destroyed when reentering a room.
- Changed the way price and modifiers is applied to items, should fix most of the shop/devil issues.
- Fixed special rock spawns displaying first anm2 frame of spawned entity.
- Fixed Error room + x2 Steam Sale.
- Fixed hush door consuming keys.
- Refixed The Ludovico Technique + Sinus Infection and Explosivo tears.
- Metronome fixes.
- Fixed Punching Bag being able to die.
- Fixed bug in room difficulty selection making impossible to pick easy rooms in Sheol/ Cathedral and The Void.
- Fixed Bookworm issue.
- Fixed Library/Shop missing rooms.
- Euthanasia now counts towards the Spun transformation.
- The Thing now has an attack sound.
- The Virus now properly updates the speed cache. (Its speed down is no longer delayed.)
- Lord of the Pit now properly updates the speed cache. (Its speed up is no longer delayed.)
- Mom's Contacts now properly updates the range cache. (Its range up is no longer delayed.)
- There was never an icon for Delirious in the in-game "My Stuff!" menu; one has now been added.
- Pay to Win now spawns reroll machines in Greed/Greedier mode item rooms (both the yellow Treasure Room and the grey Treasure Room).
- Ultra Greed's charge attack now has a start sound effect.
- Meatballs' blood spew attack now has a sound effect.
- Items discounted by Steam Sale can now be half off on top of that.
- Mushroom enemies now have sounds when they shoot and pop open.
- The "pause" animation (where the diary is opened) is now 1 frame longer.
- Several rooms were changed:
- Basement/ Cellar #124: An issue where the player could be hit from unavoidable damage by corny poop has been fixed.
- ???: The stacked Blue Baby entity was removed, so the player will always encounter Hush now.
- Greed special: 4 new treasure rooms have been added.
- The "hitbox" of Void Portals has been changed such that you have to charge directly at it in order for it to suck you up.
- You can no longer kill Ultra Greedier during his opening transformation with a Little Horn shot.
- Enemies that spawn from the death of a charmed Friendly Ball enemy are now considered friendly.
- Enemy discoveries and enemy kills no longer count towards the bestiary if mods are enabled.
- Greedier mode waves now last the same as the Greed mode ones.
- The description bug for Monstro's Tooth that was introduced in the last patch was fixed.
- Before, the Epic Fetus and Bookworm synergy would result in some missiles not firing. This has been fixed.
- Fixed "The Marathon" achievement. This was verified by looking at the internal game disassembly. For people who have done Daily Challenges in the past, you will have to do 5 new Daily Challenges in a row from the date of this patch (or later) in order to get the achievement.
- The bug where you could choose between The Polaroid and The Negative on the Pong challenge is fixed.
- Certain graphic filters are fixed on the OS X version, including the "B00B T00B" easter egg.
- The bug where Judas was unable to obtain the Bookworm transformation is fixed.
- The bug where Smelter and the Gulp! pill effect erroneously gave you permanent 1-time trinkets ( Missing Poster, Monkey Paw, Store Credit, Bag Lunch, Wish Bone, and Walnut) has been fixed.
- The bug where devil items would not convert from red to soul hearts and vice versa when then player has holding a Steam Sale has been fixed.
- The bug where Keeper would die automatically after resuming a game in which he had Greed's Gullet has been fixed.
- The bug where the player would take damage from the Jacob's Ladder and Multidimensional Baby synergy has been fixed. (This also applied to the Jacob's Ladder + Cricket's Body synergy and the Jacob's Ladder + The Ludovico Technique synergy.)
- The bug with The Ludovico Technique and the Eye of Belial synergy has been fixed.
- The bug where Fire Mind fires resulting from shots by an Incubus familiar can damage you has been fixed.
- The bug where Holy Mantle, Scapular, Whore of Babylon, Crown of Light, and Purity do not work on the first room of a floor has been fixed.
- The bug where Fire Mind fires resulting from shots that go through Multidimensional Baby can damage you has been fixed.
- The bug where Void could give range downs (on the HUD) is fixed.
- The bug where using the Maw of the Void ring could hurt and kill charmed enemies that you're not supposed to be able to hit (such as the leeches spawned by My Shadow, or Delirious bosses) has been fixed.
- Before, if you had Humbling Bundle, items would not be doubled the first time you entered a shop. This has been fixed.
- Before, when you had the Equality! trinket, all shop items that have double versions would automatically be bought for you. This has been fixed.
- The bug where you permanently got the Lazarus' Rags item from getting Lazarus from the Clicker is fixed.
- The bug where a combo of Dr. Fetus, Ipecac and Monstro's Lung will cause you to take immediate damage is fixed.
- The bug where using Void on Breath of Life will cause you to take damage until you die is fixed.
- The bug where Proptosis, Ipecac, and the Eve's Mascara synergy causes tears to no longer damage or poison enemies has been fixed.
- The bug where Bumbo no longer deals contact damage has been fixed.
- The bug where Void won't let you fire any tears after absorbing certain items is fixed.
- The bug with the Marked, Ipecac, and Brimstone synergy is fixed.
- The bug where Tonsil would not appear on the collection page is fixed.
- The bug where Dataminer caused range downs on the Found HUD has been fixed.
- The bug where a Mushroom would appear as a Host for a few frames after spawning from a skull is fixed.
- The bug where rocks and other entities would randomly break upon entering a room with an item pedestal is fixed. (This fixes the unavoidable damage in the Treasure Room with TNT barrels.)
- The bug where Hush's door would take a key (and open anyway even if you had 0 keys) is fixed.
- Several bugs with Metronome were fixed:
- The bug where the game would crash if too many flies were spawned is fixed.
- The softlock with Delirious and Stoneys on Greed Mode has been fixed.
- Hush Flies are now correctly added to the Bestiary when killed in the Blue Womb.
- The version number and build timestamp appear on the title screen. (A developer-only version of the game got accidentally pushed to everyone.)
- The Epic Fetus and Monstro's Lung synergy is broken; only a single missile fires.
- On Eve, when Whore of Babylon is activated via the Razor Blade, she will turn red instead of having the standard whore costume. This new look only lasts for the current room, so it might be a new bug.
- Robo-Baby 2.0 does not unlock anymore after defeating the “Computer Savvy” challenge. Nothing at all happens when you complete the challenge for the first time. (It could also be happening to other challenges as well, but this is unconfirmed.)
- For some people, save files are bugged and do not show up.
- For some people, the OSX version crashes on startup.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|