- Adrenaline now counts towards the Spun transformation.
- The Bible and The Necronomicon now count towards the Bookworm transformation.
- There is a new "rumble" option in the options menu. However, it only appears on the Nintendo Switch version of the game, which was currently unreleased at the time.
- Adderline was renamed to Adrenaline.
- The Vurp! pill won't spawn itself anymore.
- Krampus' new Brimstone attack was smoothed out.
- Stoneys now have a better panting behavior.
- The bug where the rewards for the Onan's Streak and The Guardian challenges were incorrectly swapped was fixed.
- The Small Rock now updates the "speed" and "firedelay" caches, meaning it no longer is a delayed tears up and a delayed speed down.
- All of the bugged
DecreaseByvalues for the Afterbirth+ items have been fixed, meaning that Afterbirth+ items will no longer roll into themselves in pools where they are supposed to be removed on sight.
- Fixed the graphics for the Ed Baby and the D Baby (2 of the co-op babies).
- The entity stacking feature is fixed. This results in many changes throughout the game, like getting restock boxes in shops.
- Fixed the bug where Magdalene would be shown as having a pill on the character select screen before beating the Aprils Fool challenge.
- Fixed the bug where Samson would be shown as having Child's Heart on the character select screen before beating the Ultra Hard challenge.
- Fixed the bug where Lazarus would be shown as having Anemic on the character select screen before beating the Backasswards challenge.
- Accidentally added a bug to the description of Monstro's Tooth (it will no longer appear in-game).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music