- Isaac's tears become icicles that freeze enemies upon death, turning them into ice statues.
- Frozen enemies can be kicked, sliding and leaving damaging creep across the room and shattering when they hit a wall, obstacle or an enemy, releasing 10 icicle tears in a circle.
- These icicles can either slow enemies for 4 seconds or turn them into ice statues as well if they deal the lethal hit.
- Killing an enemy by freezing them will prevent any on-death effects to occur, such as split into other enemies, fire any post-death tears, explode, etc., even after shattering.
- Isaac's own tears cannot apply a slowing effect on enemies. This property is only available for the icicle burst after shattering a frozen enemy.
- The on-shatter icicles deal damage equal to
8 + (floor - 1)which is not affected by Isaac's stats.
- These tears do not inherit any of Isaac's tear effects.
- The blue creep left behind ice statues while they're sliding across the room rapidly deals 2 flat damage for 11 ticks per second, resulting in 22 damage per second.
- This is the same creep that's used by Holy Water.
- Ice statues have 10 health points and can be shattered if shot by 10 tears or projectiles.
- Isaac's damage is irrelevant here and each tear shot will deal only 1 point of damage to them.
- Enemies ignore the ice statues when targeting Isaac and they can also destroy them if shot enough times.
- Explosions will shatter the statues immediately.
- Enemies hit by a sliding ice statue receive 35 flat damage which is not affected by Isaac's stats or the current floor.
- Enemies killed by hit of a sliding ice statue or the blue creep will not be frozen.
- Frozen enemies are considered dead by the game, meaning they don't need to be shattered in order for the room to be cleared. If not shattered, they don't disappear until leaving the room.
- Since Dark Esau is technically considered a mini-boss by the game, he won't get frozen after death, thus Uranus tears cannot protect you against his on-death explosion.
- Champion enemies that drop consumables won't drop anything until their ice statue is shattered.
- Athame / Maw of the Void / Montezuma's Revenge / Revelation: The beam will freeze enemies upon death.
- Brimstone / Jacob's Ladder / Technology / Technology 2 / Tech X: The normally firing laser gets an icy white color and freezes enemies upon death.
- Death's List: Enemies frozen by Uranus do not count as kills towards Death's List, meaning the room can be cleared in any order and bonus will be granted for every room.
- Dr. Fetus / Epic Fetus: Bombs will freeze enemies upon death.
- Suplex!: Provides another method of shattering the ice statues.
- Trisagion: Can help break statues faster due to multiple hits from Trisagion blast.
- 4.5 Volt: Damage dealt during the killing blow doesn't provide charge.
- Berserk! / Tainted Samson: Kills will freeze the enemies upon their death but they don't count as kills, therefore making it impossible to extend the time by killing enemies with the jawbone.
- D10: Even though frozen enemies are considered dead by the game, rerolling them into a different enemy will bring them back to life.
- Friendly Ball: Cannot be used to capture frozen enemies.
- Jar of Flies: Enemies frozen by Uranus do not grant extra flies, even if shattered. Only enemies killed with bombs will add flies.
- Lusty Blood / Samson's Lock: Only enemies killed by icicles from statues, bombs, familiars and other sources will increment Lusty Blood counter, thus rendering Lusty Blood quite difficult to use.
- Shoop Da Whoop!: The beam is unable to freeze enemies.
PC CAKS K7A3 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC 6LVS S26R (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC YEK7 B9WK (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC 6D0N 0B62 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC YHTC V9BF (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
|Bug!||PC Breaking the frozen bodies of Tainted round worms will result in a game crash|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|