"You feel stumped"
(page 3, column 13, row 3)
(page 3, column 3, row 10)
(page 3, column 14, row 3)
Unicorn Stump is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives invulnerability and +0.28 speed for six seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears while the effect is active.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The invulnerability effect negates all forms of damage, including health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent Red Heart container loss from Health Down pills or Devil Room deals.
- Does not prevent death from the Suicide King card.
- The item is similar to My Little Unicorn, with faster recharge time at the cost of being unable to damage enemies while under its effects.
- If another spacebar item is picked up while in the invulnerability state granted by Unicorn Stump, Isaac will return to normal immediately, becoming able to shoot tears and take damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- ???'s Only Friend: The fly can still be controlled while invincible.
- Any touch-based attacks or status effects such as Aries or The Virus: Freely usable in every room.
- Any orbital like item ( Cube of Meat, Sacrificial Dagger): The orbital can be used freely every single room, making it a great alternative source of damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear stays in place while Isaac is invincible; although Isaac cannot move the tear, it will continue to damage enemies during his invincibility. This is very useful for stationary enemies.
- Marked: Isaac's tears will still fire, but he will be unable to move the crosshair while invincible.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC KR9M SBJB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 HE3K 410E (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita A00Z C87K (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|