Behavior[edit | edit source]
In its first phase, Ultra War has two attacks which it alternates between.
- Ultra War throws a large, contact-damage bomb which explodes in a cross pattern that spreads across the entire screen. The bomb also releases a radial burst of 8 lines of 4 projectiles each in the cardinal and diagonal directions when it explodes. Ultra War uses this attack 3 times before using its other attack. If Isaac has the Safety Scissors, these bombs will be defused and fail to explode, after which they can be picked up or left to fall in the lava.
- Ultra War charges off screen, then wraps around the bottom of the screen 3 times creating 4 to 6 pillars of harmless light in alternating positions across the screen from which large lava projectiles launch upwards with staggered timing.
In its second phase, Ultra War has two new attacks which it alternates between.
- Ultra War chases Isaac, then lunges diagonally downwards in Isaac's direction. After, Ultra War releases 4 streams of fire in the cardinal directions as well as a small number of slower moving fires in all directions. Ultra War uses this attack 2 times before using its other attack.
- Ultra War lunges diagonally downwards while holding a large bomb which explodes in a cross pattern that spreads across the entire screen. Ultra War then bounces across the sides of the screen 3 times while moving upwards before plummeting into the lava below. When Ultra War emerges, it creates 4 to 6 large lava projectiles which launch upwards with staggered timing.
- Ultra War's death explosion damages Isaac at close range.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|