Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Spawns two demon familiars that float by Isaac's side, and fire tears that use Isaac's tears, range, shot speed, and tear effects, and scale with Isaac's damage.
- Each familiar deals damage equal to 0.375x Isaac's damage.
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
- Twisted Pair is very similar to the item Incubus. It provides the same total damage per second increase in the form of a familiar (familiars in this case).
- When playing as Lilith, the demon familiars will deal 50% of Lilith's damage each.
- Holding the up/down + left/right attack buttons will make one demon go further behind and the other one in front of Isaac.
- Because the demons need time to adjust their position while firing, the left\right directional buttons can be tapped to shoot more precise, straight lines of tears.
- Box of Friends/ Crooked Penny/ Diplopia: Each additional Twisted Pair will add two more familiars that float farther out from Isaac.
- Tractor Beam: Twisted Pair's tears follow the beam.
- Epic Fetus: Each familiar will fire a missile from a two additional crosshairs. Not Recommended, as the twisted pair crosshairs are not synced to Isaac's crosshair and move at a much slower rate, making self damage much more likely as the additional crosshairs will struggle to make distance from Isaac.
- Eye of Greed The two familiars will also fire coin tears which spend Isaac's coins. Their shot counter is independent from Isaac's.
- Found Soul: While the soul is alive, decreases Twisted Pair's damage by 20%.
- Sacrificial Altar: Only 1 item pedestal is spawned for their sacrifice, unless they were spawned through Cambion Conception, in which case they will count for two.
- Forgotten Lullaby will increase the fire rate of Twisted Pair.
- The name is a reference to Neil Breen's film of the same name.
|Tainted Lilith Unlocks|
|The Beast Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music