|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room, bouncing on walls.
- Huddles its body together, then straightens out, spinning and bouncing against walls at high speed before eventually decelerating.
- After taking enough damage, Turdlet splits into two parts with two segments each, with the same behavior.
- While both parts are alive they will only perform the launch attack coordinated after huddling together.
- Turdlet leaves a trail of slippery brown creep wherever it moves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|