- Tears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.
- Blasts deal 33% of the regular tear damage, but can hit the same enemy multiple times.
- Blasts decrease in size until disappearing.
- Despite the blasts decreasing in size after passing through obstacles, this is aesthetic as the blast will only damage enemies adjacent to the obstacle.
- Blasts do not knock back enemies.
- Since the blasts can strike one enemy multiple times, low shot speed can be very beneficial whereas high shot speed may lower effective damage.
- Walking backward while firing can allow tears to move slower, making it useful for increasing damage output.
- Items that grant a high Tears rate, such as Almond Milk, can cause the light beams to significantly obstruct visibility, which can further be exacerbated by items such as Fruit Cake causing rapid color and size change.
- 8 Inch Nails / Blister / Pisces: Adds knockback to blasts, which can not only significantly repel enemies when used correctly, it can deal a high amount of damage to enemies unable to escape the knockback.
- Chocolate Milk: Fully charged Trisagion blasts deal 4 times more damage, exceeding Isaac's tear damage.
- Cricket's Body: Constantly shoots tears in cardinal directions during its travel time.
- Evil Eye: Eyes will fire beams. Occasionally causes Trisagion beams to stay static in the air for a few seconds, dealing damage to enemies that come in contact with them.
- Eye of the Occult: The beams will fire in the direction of cross-hair and after the fire button is released they stay in place until they fade away.
- Godhead: Although the damaging aura isn't visible, it still exists and is not affected by Trisagion's damage reduction.
- Guppy: As it hits multiple times, it spawns multiple flies per tear making it very strong.
- Haemolacria: Both Trisagion and Haemolacria fire at the same time, Isaac's tears do not keep the spectral attribute despite the sprite being changed. The tears keeps its piercing effect.
- Homing tears: Tears slow down and stay on top of the enemy, doing continuous damage.
- Ipecac: Beams will now travel through obstacles and maintain their piercing effect dealing 33% of regular damage to enemies they come in contact with, but won't explode on hit. The Ipecac explosion will happen once the beam runs out of range or hits a wall and will deal damage equal to Isaac's damage.
- The Ludovico Technique: The beam becomes controllable, still dealing reduced damage but at a very high rate.
- Mucormycosis: The spore effect can stack multiple times on the same enemy.
- My Reflection: In addition to the usual effect, lengthens the Trisagion blasts into short flexible beams for a much larger damage-dealing area.
- Mysterious Liquid: Causes a large trail of creep. The effect stacks, which causes heavy damage (even to Hush).
- The Parasite: Two sideways blasts accompany the beam, effectively increasing horizontal range.
- Pop! Every damage tick will shoot out a Pop tear. Trisagion shots will also hover in the air longer than normal.
- Proptosis: Base damage is doubled and beam damage is boosted to about 65%. Blasts lose no power as they travel further, though the tips of the blasts deal very slightly less damage.
- Spirit Sword: The sword will shoot Trisagion beams instead of energy beams, with the Trisagion beams having increased damage.
- Azazel: Azazel's short-range Brimstone overrides Trisagion.
- Brimstone: Overrides Trisagion.
- Compound Fracture: Split blasts are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles and walls.
- Cricket's Body: Split blasts are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles, walls, and the floor.
- Dead Eye: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Trisagion.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Trisagion.
- Eye of Belial: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Euthanasia: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Fire Mind: Tears still ignite enemies, but no longer have a chance to explode.
- Flat Stone: Blasts continually disappear and reappear as they "bounce". The bounces deal 25% splash damage based on Isaac's base rating, but the blasts cannot do their damage while they're disappearing, leading to an overall reduced efficiency.
- Holy Light: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Blasts can apply Holy Light, with a light beam being generated on each damage tick, dealing Isaac's tear damage per beam (three times Trisagion's damage).
- Jacob's Ladder: Electric arcs are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles and walls.
- Small electric arcs generate from the blast every tick
- Lachryphagy: The blasts will slow down and float like Lachryphagy tears and eventually burst, but can not consume each other.
- Blasts have greatly reduced range, but constantly generates Lachryphagy tears, with one shot alone being capable of bursting a tear.
- A Lump of Coal: Nearly no effect; increases damage by around 5% when the hit is dealt by the tip of the blast.
- A Lump of Coal + My Reflection: As the beam is longer, the amount of extra damage at the tip can be up to around 50%.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Trisagion.
- Multidimensional Baby: The baby cannot duplicate Trisagion blasts.
- Nose Goblin: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Ocular Rift: Creates multiple rifts on the blast's trajectory.
- The Parasite: Split blasts are not generated on hitting enemies, only on obstacles and walls.
- Parasitoid: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Playdough Cookie: Rather than applying the effect to each individual tear, all beams will share the same color and change simultaneously every tick.
- Pop!: The blasts will slow down and float like Pop! tears, but will not bounce off each other.
- Sinus Infection: Overridden by Trisagion.
- Tech X: Overrides Trisagion.
- Technology: Overrides Trisagion.
- Technology Zero: Unless Isaac has shooting familiars, Technology Zero will not function. Familiars' tears will be connected to the blasts with electricity, however.
- Trisagion was added in Booster Pack #4, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Trisagion is based on this Steam Workshop item by x Wyvern x and TRPG, originally known as Lightshot.
- The name is a reference to one of the oldest Christian hymns.
|Bug!||This item is known to be heavily unstable when combined with certain tear effects (likely Cricket's Body, The Parasite, etc., though all the exact culprits are unknown) which can quickly result in heavy framerate drops or even freezing and crashing. As such, items like 3 Dollar Bill or Fruit Cake can also cause instability when combined with Trisagion. These items should be avoided to prevent soft-locking your run.|
Trisagion's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|