Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Trinity Shield is a passive item.
- Isaac uses a shield to block shots.
- The shield stays in the same direction until Isaac fires in another direction.
- The shield can block diagonally by holding down 2 arrow keys at once.
- Tears will be fired vertically while the shield is at an angle.
- The shield can't block beams or explosions.
- The shield can be held in any direction if you're using a joystick.
- Many items that change the color of Isaac's tears will also change the color of the shield; this effect is purely cosmetic.
- When using Tainted Forgotten, the shield goes on the bone pile and not the soul.
- Marked: The shield will now face the crosshair instead of facing just four cardinal directions.
- BFFS!: No effect.
- Maw of the Void: Trinity shield briefly stays fixed in place during the start of the effect.
- Notched Axe: While using this item, the shield stays in place. It returns when the effect ends.
- The item is a reference to the Shield of the Trinity.
- This item is used in I RULE! (challenge #26) and Isaac's Awakening (challenge #39).
XboxOne N76L FT4J (Third Floor Angel Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music