Trinity Shield is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac uses a shield to block shots.
- The shield stays in the same direction until Isaac fires in another direction.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shield can block diagonally by holding down 2 arrow keys at once.
- Tears will be fired vertically while the shield is at an angle.
- The shield can't block beams or explosions.
- The shield can be held in any direction if you're using a joystick.
- Many items change the shield's color as if were a tear or another weapon, but the change is only cosmetic.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: No effect.
- Notched Axe: While using this item, the shield stays in place. It returns when the effect ends.
- Maw of the Void: Trinity shield briefly stays fixed in place during the start of the effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the Shield of the Trinity.
- This item is used in I RULE! (challenge #26).
- This item is used in Isaac's Awakening (challenge #39)
Seeds[edit | edit source]
XboxOne N76L FT4J (Thirs floor Angel Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|