Treasure Map is a passive item.
- Reveals the map of each floor. It does not identify special rooms and does not reveal the locations of Secret Rooms / Super Secret Rooms.
- When combined with Blue Map and The Compass, the entire floor is revealed, identical to the effect of The Mind.
- Although not explicitly revealing it, the Boss Room can usually be found by locating the room farthest away from the starting room.
- Liberty Cap: If Liberty Cap triggers the effect of The Compass, it will last for the remainder of the floor.
- Treasure Map received a significant downgrade in Rebirth, as it no longer reveals Secret Rooms. That effect, along with being able to reveal Super Secret Rooms, now belongs to the Blue Map.
- This item is used in Cursed! (challenge #10).
- This item is likely a reference to the Legend of Zelda franchise, in which dungeon maps are commonplace.
- Under the minimap, The Mind's icon will override the icon of this item.
PC 1TNY 7MJ0 (2nd floor Shop)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|