Treasure Map is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes all rooms, excluding the Secret Room and Super Secret Room, to appear on the minimap. It does not reveal the contents of the rooms.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blue Map: Reveals both rooms and secret rooms.
- The Compass: Reveals rooms and their contents.
- Liberty Cap: If Liberty Cap triggers the effect of The Compass, it will last for the remainder of the floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When combined with Blue Map and The Compass, the entire floor is revealed, identical to the effect of The Mind.
- Although not explicitly revealing it, the Boss Room can usually be found by locating the room farthest away from the starting room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Treasure Map received a significant downgrade in Rebirth, as it no longer reveals Secret Rooms. That effect, along with being able to reveal Super Secret Rooms, now belongs to the Blue Map.
- This item is used in Challenge #10 (Cursed!).
- Treasure Maps are a common item to find in Legend Of Zelda games.
- Under the minimap, The Mind's icon will override the icon of this item.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|