Transcendence is an unlockable passive item.
- Grants flight.
- The Intruder: When the effect is activated Isaac becomes invisible.
- The pickup quote "We all float down here... " is a reference to the Stephen King book 'IT'.
- According to Edmund McMillen's first post-Repentance Lore Stream, the explanation behind the visuals of Transcendence (namely the lack of a noose and more importantly, a body) is simply that McMillen found the idea of a head flying around amusing.
- If Scissors are used after picking up Transcendence, Isaac will have no visible body from which to shoot tears. Only a shadow and orbitals will remain.
- This item is used in Challenge #6 (Solar System).
- In the original Binding Of Isaac, Transcendence was unlocked by beating Mom's Heart two times instead of three.
PC & PS4 GX8N Z8JV (secret room is to the right of the treasure room)
Vita M3WW TM8Q (secret room directly above spawn)
3DS 8YB4 Y3EZ (secret room directly above spawn)
|Mom's Heart Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|