World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Tractor Beam is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- A beam appears directly in front of Isaac in the direction that his head is facing. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.
- When Isaac moves or turns his head, tears that are mid-flight will snap to the beam.
- +0.5 Tears.
- +1.0 Fire Rate.
- +5.25 Range.
- +1.5 Range.
- +0.16 Shot Speed.
- +0.5 Tear Height.
- This item prevents Isaac from firing tears at angles using momentum.
- Having this item equipped prevents Isaac from automatically aiming downwards after he stops firing.
- Cricket's Body / The Parasite: All split tears will follow the beam.
- Conjoined transformation: The 2 split shots will instead follow the beam, making it easier to hit enemies with. Essentially increases damage per second.
- Continuum: The tears will re-appear directly in front of Isaac and continue their flight path after going off screen.
- Lachryphagy: Tears can still be fed and will still burst. Burst tears will travel along the beam.
- Monstro's Lung: All tears are fired along the beam but at different heights.
- Pop!: Tears stick along the tractor beam even when they slow down and collide, capable of creating a dense line of shots.
- Rubber Cement / Super Ball: Tears will no longer be bound to the beam after bouncing off of something.
- Sinus Infection: Once the booger falls off the enemy, Isaac can loosely control it by moving and firing in different directions, and make it stick to another enemy.
- Sumptorium: Tears shot by blood clots will follow the beam.
- Analog Stick: Tears cannot be fired diagonally; however, stat effects apply.
- Tractor Beam can be angled diagonally or in any direction using an analog stick or mouse controls.
- Anti-Gravity: Tears that are still hovering can be pushed in the direction Isaac is aiming by walking into them.
- Brain Worm: Overrides Brain Worm.
- Brimstone: Overridden by Brimstone. Stat effects apply.
- Dr. Fetus: After firing a bomb and moving, the bomb will have a homing-style effect towards the beam, but will not stay directly on the beam. Not recommended, as changing directions while firing will cause the bomb to reel back to Isaac at high speed, making self-damage very likely.
- Epic Fetus / The Ludovico Technique / Spirit Sword / Tech X: Overrides Tractor Beam.
- Euthanasia: Needles fired will follow beam; however, burst needles will not.
- Evil Eye: Tears fired by the evil eyes will not follow the beam.
- Explosivo: Explosivo's tears will become "entangled" when sticking on an enemy, causing them to jump from the tractor beam to the enemy and vice versa every frame. The tear will explode only once regardless while attached to an enemy or bound to the beam.
- Eye Sore: No effect on the extra tears.
- Guillotine: The beam will visually follow Isaac's head as it orbits, but tears will still stay centered relative to Isaac's body.
- Haemolacria: Fired tears will travel along the beam; however, the burst tears will not.
- Homing tears: The tears will stay in the line but will slow down when near enemies.
- Hook Worm: Overridden, except for the Range increase.
- Incubus: The Incubus tears aren't affected by the beam, but the beam will still be there.
- Incubus + Monstro's Lung: Incubus's tear barrage will follow the beam.
- Lead Pencil: Tears fired will follow beam; however, tear barrage will not follow the beam.
- Marked: Tears will only fire in cardinal directions.
- Multidimensional Baby: The beam only affects the original tears, not the duplicated ones.
- Ouroboros Worm: Tears will stall at points along their path; the normal spiral pattern is negated entirely, however.
- Saturnus: No effect on orbital tears.
- Sprinkler: Tears fired by the sprinkler will follow Isaac's beam.
- Tammy's Head: Tractor Beam does not affect the tears created by Tammy's Head.
- Technology: Overridden by Technology.
- The beam becomes unaffected by Isaac's momentum.
- Tiny Planet: The orbitting effect is overridden, but Isaac still gains the Range increase and spectral tears.
|Bug!||Tractor Beam has unusual effects when combined with Continuum and Pop!. While shooting, tears will appear for brief moments at the back of Isaac's head, and if he hits an enemy with one of these, that enemy will be teleported to a corner of the screen for poorly understood reasons. Isaac himself can also get teleported to a corner, resulting in a potential softlock without flight or How to Jump.|
- This item is a reference to tractor beams in science fiction, often depicted as beams of energy that can be used to move objects.
PC 9333 LT34 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 2J1M 978K ( Treasure Room south of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music