- All pickups are subjected to standard pickup spawn rules, which means that trinket's effect won't necessarily result in a net neutral.
- Coins dropped have a chance of being replaced with Golden Pennies, Lucky Pennies, Nickels, Sticky Nickels or Dimes.
- Bombs dropped have a chance of being replaced with double Bombs, Golden Bombs, Troll Bombs or Megatroll Bombs.
- When a dropped bomb is replaced with a Troll/Megatroll bomb, the game will still subtract that bomb from the total bomb count.
- Giga bombs, however, can't be dropped if Isaac has them, but their count will still be retained unless the bomb count reaches 0.
- Keys dropped have a chance of being replaced with Golden Keys or Charged Keys.
- Bogo Bombs: Dropped bombs will be their doubled variants.
- D20/ GB Bug: Dropped pickups can be rerolled into other pickups.
- Humbling Bundle: All dropped pickups have a chance to be replaced with doubled variants.
- Penny trinkets: Dropped coins can be used by penny trinkets as normal.
- Tainted ???: The character won't drop his poops after taking damage.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|