Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For trinket with a similar name, see Fragmented Card.
- Every 15 shots, Isaac will shoot an Ipecac + My Reflection tear with a very high range value.
- The tear will follow Isaac until it hits an enemy or lands, where it will explode.
- Almond Milk/ Soy Milk: Unlike the normal Ipecac synergy, Torn Card shots ignore the damage down multiplier, always dealing +40 damage, significantly increasing DPS.
- Brain Worm: Brain Worm forces some tears to snap 90 degrees to target enemies that they may have missed.
- Chocolate Milk: Ipecac shots will always deal the same damage, regardless of charge level. Low power shots can be spammed to make use of this.
- Death's Touch/ Pupula Duplex: Ipecac shots get a bigger hitbox, making shots easier to hit, and from a safer distance.
- Eye of the Occult: Tear control is stronger than the reflection, although it's still present if Isaac stops shooting. Effectively negates downside.
- Fire Mind: A fire is always spawned at the place of explosion.
- Homing: The homing is stronger than the reflection, effectively negating Torn Card's downside.
- Hook Worm: Hook Worm allows tears to hit enemies more easily, while also making them easier to avoid.
- Lead Pencil: Lowers tear shot requirement by 1. Lead Pencil will always proc at the 14th shot, soon followed by Torn Card's at 15th.
- Monstro's Lung: An Ipecac shot is fired for 4 bursts consecutively, with the 5th burst lacking one, and repeat. Makes Torn Card very consistent.
- Proptosis: Ipecac tear will always explode before reflection takes effect. It's the only item that affects Torn Card's flat 40 damage.
- Spirit Sword: Swings can be spammed rapidly to create Ipecac shots.
- Tiny Planet: Ipecac shots will stick to the orbit and direction Isaac is aiming.
- Whip Worm: Whip Worm forces tears to fly very fast, usually preventing enemies from dodging them.
- 20/20/ Eye Sore/ The Inner Eye/ Immaculate Heart/ Loki's Horns/ Mom's Eye/ Mutant Spider/ The Wiz: Extra tears fired do not count towards Torn Card proccing.
- Anti-Gravity: Ipecac shots will follow Isaac closely until he stops firing.
- Epic Fetus: Despite replacing tears, Torn Card will still calculate shots required based on Isaac's fire rate. These shots will be fired regardless if the missile crosshair is moving or not.
- Evil Eye: Tears shot by evil eyes cannot fire Ipecac shots, nor count towards proccing.
- Fate's Reward: Cannot proc Torn Card.
- Found Soul: Has its own shot counter, independent of Isaac's. Shots not affected by its damage multiplier, always dealing +40 damage. Shots fired from the Soul will reflect back on itself, rather than Isaac.
- Incubus: Has its own shot counter, independent of Isaac's. Shots not affected by its damage multiplier, always dealing +40 damage.
- Lachryphagy: Ipecac shots become Lachryphagy shots, allowing them to grow. Reflection is weaker due to lower momentum. The burst tears spawned from the tear will all explode.
- Lil Clot: Has its own shot counter, independent of Isaac's. Shots not affected by its damage multiplier, always dealing +40 damage.
- Marked: Ipecac shots will be fired from cardinal directions rather than aiming at the crosshair.
- Second Hand: No effect on poison.
- Twisted Pair: Have their own shot counter, independent of Isaac's. Shots not affected by their damage multiplier, always dealing +40 damage. Both of the familiars fire an Ipecac shot at the same time.
- Dr. Fetus: Ipecac shots will immediately explode on contact with the bombs, unless back pedaling.
- Flat Stone: Ipecac shots bounce fast, increasing in speed on reflection.
- The Ludovico Technique: Ipecac shots are fired even when not controlling the tear. Proc rate is based on fire rate, same as with Epic Fetus.
- The Parasite: Tears split on walls will all try to home in back to Isaac.
- Tractor Beam: Tears that did not hit any enemy or wall will reflect back to Isaac with ease, thanks to the beam. If the tear gets on top of Isaac, it's very hard getting rid of it, usually resulting in self-damage.
- Trisagion: Shot is guaranteed to damage Isaac the moment it spawns.
- This trinket is a torn Suicide King card, and its tear effect is the same combination used in the Suicide King challenge (which unlocks the card).
- The Suicide King challenge uses Lazarus as the starting character, which is also referenced by it being one of the Tainted Lazarus unlocks.
|Cards and Runes|
|Tainted Lazarus Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music