The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Every 6 seconds, Isaac turns to stone and sprouts spikes for 1 second. While Isaac is in this state, he is immune to damage and deals 40 contact damage.
- Isaac flashes white four times before turning to stone on the fourth flash. The first three flashes are accompanied by a "ticking" sound, the final one with the spike extension sound of a mimic chest.
- Unlike Gnawed Leaf, Isaac can still move and shoot tears.
- Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars will still deal damage while Tooth and Nail is active.
- With proper timing, Curse Rooms can be both entered and exited without taking damage.
- When invincible, Spiked Chests/ Mimic Chests can be opened without taking damage.
- When under the effects of the Paralysis pill Isaac cannot change into a statue.
- Contact damage items work great with Tooth and Nail, such as Aries / Mom's Heels / The Virus for extra damage, Serpent's Kiss for Black Heart generation, Midas' Touch for coin generation etc.
- Damocles: As Isaac is invincible 1/6th of the time, with some luck, Tooth and Nail may save him from the falling sword.
- Kamikaze!: Allows usage without taking damage during invincibility.
- The Lost can use this item to prevent additional damage from occurring after losing the Holy Mantle (for example, exiting a Curse Room after being hit), and it does not use up the Holy Mantle's 1-hit protection if it has not been lost.
PC 3T0E WTWQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Bug!||If Tooth and Nail is lost while in the statue form (e.g. through losing its Lemegeton wisp), Isaac will indefinitely remain in the statue form until he leaves the room.|
|Bug!||Using an active item with no cooldown repeatedly ( Mom's Bracelet, Bag of Crafting, etc.) whilst in an invulnerable state will keep Isaac in that state.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music