Tooth and Nail
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Every 6 seconds, Isaac turns to stone and sprouts spikes for 1 second. While Isaac is in this state, he is immune to damage and deals 40 contact damage.
- Isaac flashes white four times before turning to stone on the fourth flash. The first three flashes are accompanied by a "ticking" sound, the final one with the spike extension sound of a mimic chest.
- Unlike Gnawed Leaf, Isaac can still move and shoot tears.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars will still deal damage while Tooth and Nail is active.
- With proper timing, Curse Rooms can be both entered and exited without taking damage.
- When invincible, Mimic Chests can be opened without taking damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Damocles: As Isaac is invincible 1/6th of the time, with some luck, Tooth and Nail may save him from the falling sword.
- Kamikaze!: Allows usage without taking damage during invincibility.
- The Lost can use this item to prevent additional damage from occuring after losing the Holy Mantle (for example, exiting a curse room after being hit), and it does not use up the Holy Mantle's 1-hit protection if it has not been lost.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 3T0E WTWQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|