Effects[edit | edit source]
- After taking 12-20 hits, a removed tonsil familiar starts following Isaac, blocking enemy shots.
- The effect can happen twice, after which the trinket will be destroyed.
- The familiar does not deal damage to enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
(page 4, column 9, row 6)
- When the familiar is generated, Isaac will gain the familiar permanently as a passive item. This allows Isaac to drop the trinket while keeping the familiar.
- If Eden starts with the passive tonsil item and picks up the trinket, the trinket will spawn only one familiar before being consumed.
- Sources of self-inflicted damage, like IV Bag or Blood Donation Machines, can spawn a familiar.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tonsils are soft tissue located near the back of the throat which, in the event of inflammation to the point of obstructing the throat, can be removed without much noticeable difference.
- The Tonsil collectible is removed from the collection page since it was never intended to be there in the first place.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|