Tiny Planet is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Range greatly increased.
- +7 tear height.
- Grants spectral tears.
- Tears now revolve around Isaac at a fixed distance until they hit the ground.
- The tears orbit close to Isaac, offset slightly in the direction fired. Changing the firing direction will redirect all previously fired tears
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tears will not hit directly in front of Isaac; aiming directly away from enemies is often effective.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Increases Azazel's range with Brimstone, and wraps the beam around the character.
- Tainted Lilith: Tears orbit around the Gello instead of the character.
- Brimstone: The beam will wrap around the character and shoot straight forward.
- Cricket's Body: Tears will split into 2 close groups of 2 tears that follow the orbit. One group travels clockwise and the other travels counterclockwise.
- Euthanasia: Euthanasia's tear bursts will follow the orbit in 2 close groups of 5 tears. One group travels clockwise and the other travels counterclockwise.
- Flat Stone: Tears will bounce and orbit around the character.
- Godhead: Tears with damaging auras orbit the character, creating a damaging barrier.
- Ipecac: Explosive tears orbit around Isaac. Host Hat or Pyromaniac is highly recommended.
- Kidney Stone: The stone and barrage of tears that follow orbit the character.
- Lachryphagy: Tears will orbit until they are behind the character. Tears will burst into 8 tears that follow the orbit in 2 close groups of 4. One group travels clockwise and the other travels counterclockwise.
- Lost Contact: Shielded tears will orbit Isaac, granting a partially successful 360-degree projectile protection around him. Works better with a faster fire rate.
- A Lump of Coal: This item drastically increases the screen time of tears because it makes them orbit around Isaac for a few seconds. A Lump Of Coal adds a lot of damage to tears in "outer orbit".
- Marked: Isaac will continuously fire orbiting tears, which allows him to not touch the attack keys and focus just on moving (with giant tears it makes it hard to see as he can't stop firing).
- Rubber Cement: Tears bounce off enemies then keep orbiting Isaac. Very powerful as the tears are not destroyed upon damaging an enemy. When near walls, the orbiting tears tend to get stuck against the walls until Isaac moves away.
- Technology: A laser creates a circle around Isaac's body before being fired forward normally. The laser becomes spectral.
- Technology + A Lump of Coal: The extra distance covered by the laser more than doubles damage right in front of Isaac, and it increases as normal further away.
- Technology Zero: Creates moving laser fields that orbit the character.
- Varicose Veins: The ten tears that are fired when the character is hit orbit them closely.
- My Reflection: After reaching their maximum range, the tears will circle back around to Isaac.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Bob's Rotten Head: The thrown bomb orbits around Isaac, making it hard to predict where it will land.
- Dr. Fetus: The bombs orbit Isaac, exploding just barely far enough to cause no damage assuming he stays motionless.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Tiny Planet.
- Haemolacria: Fired tears orbit around Isaac, but burst tears do not.
- Hook Worm: Has no effect.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear orbits around Isaac, however, the orbit can be grown or shrunken, sped up or slowed down by using the firing keys.
- Mom's Knife: The knife will spiral out clockwise from where it is held, and then return along the same path. The distance that it moves is proportional to how long the throw is charged, as per usual. This makes the knife much more difficult to use effectively.
- Monstro's Lung: This item removes the extra height and range bonuses, causing the burst of tears to circle and land behind the player after only being airborne for a short time.
- My Reflection: Tears will move to maintain their orbital positions around Isaac as he moves, making aiming much easier.
- The Parasite: Tears only split when hitting objects and enemies.
- Pop!: Tears tend to clump together behind the character and then disappear after a few seconds.
- Proptosis: At base damage, tears disappear after half an orbit.
- Ring Worm: Every single tear spins uncontrollably fast, making aiming incredibly difficult. However, with large shots (Death's Touch with high damage, for instance) this combo can fill the entire screen with projectiles almost immediately.
- Sprinkler: Tears made by Sprinkler will follow Isaac
- Tractor Beam: Overrides Tiny Planet but keeps the tear height effectively giving Isaac spectral tears.
- Wiggle Worm: The tear forcefully orbits while spiraling. The orbit amplifies the wiggle.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tiny Planet was considered as a cosmetic item in Team Fortress 2, alongside Skatole, tears, and Brimstone.
- This item is used in Head Trauma (challenge #3).
- The item is likely a reference to asteroids, or possibly dwarf planets.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 4ERA 2NPQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC KCEP 2YQB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC G76H G4X0 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC A33M 090A (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 BBSS DL0W (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 BGNF XECT (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|