"Well, that's not coming off"
The Tick is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Removes 15% of any enemy's health if they have over 60 HP.
- Gives Isaac one Red Heart if he enters an uncleared Boss Room.
- Once picked up, it can't be removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This trinket can be used to infinitely replenish health if Isaac has access to any infinitely usable teleportation effect (such as Broken Remote + How to Jump).
- Only works on the first stage of multistage bosses.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Being able to replace the Tick with Match Stick is a reference of how you can remove a tick that has latched onto your skin in real life with the red hot tip of a match stick; however, removing a tick like this can expose oneself to disease-causing bacteria present in the tick.
- The Tick is the only trinket that passively changes Isaac's appearance.
- The Tick bears similarity to a real-life deer tick.
- This trinket is used in The Host (challenge #18).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|