Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Tick is a trinket.
- Removes 15% of any enemy's health if they have over 60 HP.
- Gives Isaac one Red Heart if he enters an uncleared Boss Room.
- Once picked up, it can't be removed.
- This trinket can be used to infinitely replenish health if Isaac has access to any infinitely usable teleportation effect (such as Broken Remote + How to Jump).
- Only works on the first stage of multistage bosses.
- This trinket's effect can be multiplied to a maximum of x2 through any combination of multiple copies, golden variants, and Mom's Box.
- Being able to replace the Tick with Match Stick is a reference to how one can remove a tick that has latched onto their skin in real life with a heated tip of a match stick; however, removing a tick like this can expose oneself to disease-causing bacteria present in the tick. It is also a feature that was carried over from the original The Binding of Isaac, though it's unclear why it wasn't originally added in Rebirth.
- The Tick is the only trinket that passively changes Isaac's appearance.
- The Tick bears similarity to a real-life deer tick.
- This trinket is used in The Host (challenge #18).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music