This article is about an item affecting Boss rewards. For a similar item affecting room clear rewards, see Options?. For a similar item affecting Treasure Rooms, see More Options.
There's Options is an unlockable passive item.
- Two items appear after defeating a Boss. Only one can be taken; the other will disappear.
- If the boss has a fixed item drop such as The Harbingers, the other item will be selected from the normal Boss item pool.
- Two items appear after clearing Boss Rush.
- Both items that appear after defeating a Boss in The Void are from random item pools. Likewise, both items that appear after defeating The Fallen are Devil Room items.
- There is no effect on items dropped by Mini-Bosses.
- There is no effect on what appears after defeating Mom, even if The Polaroid / The Negative have not unlocked (in which case only 1 Boss item will appear).
- Does not retroactively effect Boss Rooms that had already been cleared prior to picking it up.
- Crooked Penny / Diplopia: Both items are copied, allowing Isaac to take both copied items without the other disappearing. The original pedestals will function as normal, removing the other if one is collected.
- Jacob and Esau: Both brothers can take one item each if they are lined up properly.
- Satanic Bible: Both items will be Devil Room items; only one can be bought.
- Vanishing Twin: The item which appears after defeating the copied boss is also affected.
- More Options' description is "There's options". It's the other way around for this item.
|Donation Machine Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music