Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Wretched's behavior is similar to Widow's: making large leaps towards Isaac, and can perform the following attacks after landing:
- Leaves a puddle of White Creep that is slightly larger than Widow's, and shoots 8 white projectiles outwards.
- Spits out 2 Spiders, a Big Spider, or a Trite.
- The Wretched can kill her own summons if she jumps on top of them.
- Spawns 3 Spiders upon death.
The Wretched as one of Delirium's forms.
- The Wretched was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- She is the posthumous version of Widow.
- The word Wretched means to be in an unfortunate state, which may refer to The Wretched's stitched upper mouth, and multiple bumps on her face.
- Widow's and Wretched's animations and behavior have been sped up to more closely resemble their Flash counterparts.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music