Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- At the start of every floor, generates a ladder which leads to a special Angel Room Shop, regardless of whether a devil deal has been taken. These angel shops always contain the following:
- Three items/pickups for sale. These items/pickups can be on sale, just like with normal Shop.
- An Angel statue. The Angel can be fought for a Key Piece like normal.
- A normal Beggar or Rotten Beggar next to the entrance.
- A Confessional, if it has been unlocked.
- The following items cost 30 coins to purchase:
- The ladder to the angel room disappears if Isaac leaves the starting room, regardless of whether Isaac has climbed it or not.
- The ladder also disappears after save-quitting.
- Weight decrementation in the generated shops is the same as in regular Angel Rooms, so if an item is seen in the special shop, it won't be encountered regularly again for the rest of the run.
- During the Ascent, ladders will generate in the "starting rooms" (where light beams are located) on every floor.
- The same does not apply during the Backasswards challenge, in which the item simply has no effect.
- The ladder will appear in Greed Mode, but the ladder may be blocked off depending on the room layout.
- The ladder will appear in the Mirrored World in the starting room, and will lead to the same shop.
- Since a beggar always spawns immediately to the right of the entrance way, caution should be taken to avoid accidental donation.
- Adoption Papers: Does not affect the Angel shop.
- Coupon / Credit Card / Mr. ME!: Can be used to obtain items for free.
- Keeper's Sack: Buying items grants stats, same as with other shops.
- Restock / Store Credit: No effect in the Angel shop.
- Steam Sale: Reduces the prices of the items on offer.
- This item was originally called "Jacob's Ladder" in Antibirth, but was changed to avoid confusion between this item and the existing Jacob's Ladder. Jacob's Ladder refers to the Book of Genesis, where Jacob dreams of a ladder leading to heaven.
- This item's name and its flavor text are a reference to the Led Zeppelin song "Stairway to Heaven."
|Jacob and Esau Unlocks|
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music