The Small Rock
The Small Rock is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +1 damage.
- -0.2 speed ( not applied until the next time Isaac's speed stat is updated).
- +0.2 tears ( not applied until the next time Isaac's tears stat is updated).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has a small chance to be dropped from a destroyed tinted rock.
- Normally only appears once per run but can appear again if Isaac's items are re-rolled with the D4, D100, or a Dice Room.
- Will always have a chance to spawn as long Isaac does not currently have it, including multiple copies on the same floor if not picked up the first time. However, while the Speed down and Tears up stack up, the Damage does not.
- Taking the rock in the Boss Rush from a tinted rock in the room will count as taking an item and consequently trigger Boss Rush.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the player's tears would take on a grey color after Small Rock has been picked up. In Rebirth, however, the tears will be red.
- However, before the Halloween Update, the player’s tears were blood tears. The reasoning for the change from blood to grey is unknown.
- This item is used in Head Trauma (challenge #3).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Vita X830 RRFL (The Tinted Rock in the room below)
3DS F4GJ 7ZHK (The Tinted Rock in the room before the boss room)
WiiU SFE6 QGF9 (Tinted Rock to left of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|