The Small Rock
The Small Rock is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +1 damage.
- -0.2 speed ( not applied until the next time Isaac's speed stat is updated).
- +0.2 tears ( not applied until the next time Isaac's tears stat is updated).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has a small chance to be dropped from a destroyed tinted rock.
- Normally only appears once per run, but can appear again if Isaac's items are re-rolled with D4, D100, or a Dice Room.
- Always has a chance to spawn as long as Isaac does not currently have it. This includes the possibility of spawning and obtaining multiple copies of The Small Rock on the same floor if not picked up the first time. However, while the speed down and tears up effects stack when using multiple copies of The Small Rock, the damage modification does not stack.
- Taking the rock in the Boss Rush from a tinted rock in the room will count as taking an item and consequently trigger Boss Rush. The other items do not disappear and will stay until one is picked up.
- Having Libra when picking up The Small Rock will slightly decrease all stats.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the player's tears would take on a grey color after Small Rock has been picked up. In Rebirth, however, the tears will be red.
- However, before the Halloween Update, the player’s tears were blood tears. The reasoning for the change from blood to grey is unknown.
- This item is used in Head Trauma (challenge #3).
- Head Trauma is unlocked by default, despite the fact that Small Rock isn't. This item, TMTRAINER, Dirty Mind and Spirit Sword are the only items that appear in challenges before they are unlocked. Small Rock and TMTRAINER are also notable for not being unlocked by beating the challenge they appear in.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC B1VF CM3S (Tinted Rock in the room below spawn)
Vita X830 RRFL (Tinted Rock in the room below spawn)
3DS F4GJ 7ZHK (Tinted Rock in the room before the boss room)
WiiU SFE6 QGF9 (Tinted Rock in the room left of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|