|Base HP||Stage HP|
|This article is incomplete. Please help to improve it, or discuss the issue on the talk page.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Flies around the room diagonally, bouncing off of walls while dealing contact damage; behaving identically to The Hollow.
- Unlike the Hollow, if Isaac is close to the vicinity of its head, it will veer slightly in Isaac's direction.
- Normally invincible, but bombs and explosives will destroy its exterior (after 15 damage per segment), making its segments vulnerable. There are always one or two Bomb Grimaces that dispense Throwable Bombs for Isaac to use against the Shell.
- When the armor on their body is destroyed, the exposed flesh segments will spawn Fly Bombs if the segment is at the very end, or shoot a volley of three shots at Isaac if the segment is in the middle.
- The Shell moves slower if there are exposed flesh segments attached to it.
- If a group of conjoined flesh segments have been detached from the head, they will chase after Isaac at a very slow pace and continue to attack normally.
- If a single flesh segment has been completely detached, it will become stationary, but will continue to spawn Fly Bombs.
- The Shell's head cannot be damaged or destroyed and will die once it loses all its segments.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|