|Base HP||Stage HP|
|This article is incomplete. Please help to improve it, or discuss the issue on the talk page.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Scourge floats quickly around the room, attempting to get above Isaac's position. It can perform the following attacks:
- Shoots a large fast-speed cluster projectile from out of its hood. This cluster homes in slightly on Isaac and will explode into a spray of tears and leave behind damaging Green Creep and Small Maggots when it hits a wall.
- Shoots out three slower speed smaller cluster projectiles from out of its hood. This cluster homes in slightly on Isaac and will explode into a spray of larger tears and leave behind Green Creep and Small Maggots when it hits a wall.
- Launches one of its tendrils towards Isaac until it is embedded in a wall. Then it drags this tendril a distance along the wall, causing projectiles, Creep and Small Maggots to shoot out from the wall.
- This attack will end once the Scourge and its tendril take enough damage.
- Launches two tendrils directly above and below it and embeds them into the wall. Moves to the center and starts rotating its arms around while shooting rings of projectiles outwards.
- This attack will end once the Scourge and its tendrils take enough damage.
- Attempts to move above Isaac and launches two tendrils to either side of Isaac, embedding them into the wall and trapping him in a triangle-shaped area. It will then perform one of two attacks:
- Fires walls of tight projectiles with only one gap to pass through from its body. It follows up each wave with an additional faster projectile aimed directly at Isaac.
- Fires random horizontally travelling projectiles out from both its left and right tendrils.
- Moves to the center of the room and begins sucking in 2 tight streams of projectiles towards it in a spiral pattern. This spiral pattern can randomly switch directions during the attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Scourge gets his name from a type of whip
- The Scourge resembles the Snapper monster, as they both attack using long, tendril-like whips, have a bottom row of teeth, and have an eye in the middle of their mouth
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|