The Rainmaker floats slowly towards Isaac and performs the following attacks:
- Creates two horizontal lines of 6 projectiles each on both sides of himself, then fires them towards Isaac at intervals starting from the far ends towards the center.
- Creates a ring of 12 projectiles around himself, then fires them towards Isaac in short staggered intervals starting from 2 opposite ends of the ring.
- Summons a large water projectile overhead, then pops it, unleashing a burst of projectiles in random directions.
- Twirls around, following Isaac's movements while summoning projectiles around himself which hover briefly before being fired towards Isaac.
- At the end of this attack, the Rainmaker releases 8 projectiles in a radial burst.
The Rainmaker deals a whole heart of contact damage.
- The Rainmaker's name is a reference to the traditional ritual of Rainmaking which may involve "Rain Dances".
- The Rainmaker is apparently gay, according to a Tweet from Edmund Mcmillen, and was originally going to be omitted from Repentance, but the boss grew on him.
- This tweet also confirms that the Rainmaker is male.
- Defeating the Rainmaker stops the rain in the current room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|