The Poop is an activated item.
- Spawns a pile of poop where Isaac is standing and knocks back nearby enemies. This pile of poop may yield pickups like regular poop.
- Also knocks back pickups and enemy shots upon use.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- ??? starts with this item by default.
- Can bridge gaps when bombed from the opposite side (as if it was a rock).
- Poops spawned by The Poop may give Petrified Poop, which gives better odds at future poop drops.
- If used on top of an obstacle while flying, it will only produce its sound effect, but no poop will be spawned.
- The also applies to destroyed obstacles.
- If you have Thunder Thighs or Leo, the poop will be destroyed beneath you as soon as it is placed.
- After defeating Ultra Greedier, all remaining piles of poop in the room will be converted into golden poops.
- The Poop can be used to destroy retractable spikes when they're retracted.
- Bird's Eye / Ghost Pepper: Fire will appear behind Isaac when The Poop is used.
- Brown Cap: The Poop may be used as a discounted Mine Crafter, both for utility, as well as combat.
- Dirty Mind: Allows the creation of extra friendly Dips.
- Hallowed Ground: Using The Poop will always spawn a white poop.
- Meconium: Using The Poop has chance to spawn a black poop.
- Midas' Touch: Using The Poop has a chance to spawn a golden poop. The chance of this effect is 100% at 4 Luck.
- Petrified Poop: Significantly increases the chance that poop may drop a pickup.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps on the outer ring, looking like miniature dips. Wisps' tears have a 2.5% chance to apply E. Coli to enemies, turning them to poop.
- Car Battery: Only spawns one poop.
- This item is used in Challenge #27 and Challenge #36.
- In the flash version, The Poop was unlocked by defeating Mom's Heart 10 times.
- A rare closet exists in Downpour and Dross with The Poop as a guaranteed item. If Isaac has already found The Poop, the item in the closet does not change.
PC HRQW DHEA (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC AGAV D1RT (first floor Treasure Room)
PS4 RYEB DPFT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS SZ49 JMCG (First floor treasure room)
Switch XPW2 ZJ0R (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|