|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Burrows underground, then quickly reemerges elsewhere in the room and fires 5 bone projectiles towards Isaac. The Pile repeats this attack 3 times in a quick succession.
- Summons a Bony.
- Summons spikes in each of the cardinal directions which start at the edges of the room and move towards the Pile.
- Charges in Isaac's direction and continues until it rams into a wall, creating two diagonal lines of rock waves away from the wall and launching a spray of bone projectiles in Isaac's direction.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Antibirth, The Pile could appear as a boss in Mausoleum.
- It appears to be a skeletal variant of Polycephalus and The Stain.
- The Pile is one of two bosses that can appear in both the main path and the alternate path, the other being Reap Creep.
- Because of this, its battle theme will be different, depending on where it's fought. If it's fought in Necropolis, either Crusade or Cerebrum Dispersio will play, while if it's fought in the Ashpit, Juggernaut will play.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|