The Peeper is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that slowly floats diagonally around the room and bounces off walls. The eye blocks enemy shots and deals 8 damage per tick or about 17.1 damage per second to enemies it passes through.
- Gives tears shot from Isaac’s left eye a red appearance. All tears shot from the left eye will deal 34% more damage.
- The empty eye leaves behind a small blood trail. This doesn't affect anything and is a purely cosmetic effect.
- The Peeper is distinguishable from the eyes emitted from Peep by the size of the pupil, it being noticeably bigger on The Peeper.
- A slightly better Peeper familiar can be spawned by The Scooper.
PC F4WE 1WJV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC GN0R MQ1B (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC L38Q S9DW (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 WAT6 NSYD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS EZ7N8DBL (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|