|This article is about the item. For the enemy, see Mulligan.|
The Mulligan is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears have a 1/6 chance of spawning allied Blue Flies when they hit an enemy.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because the Guppy transformation includes the guaranteed ability to spawn flies on hit, the Mulligan's effect is nullified. This means individual tears cannot spawn more than one fly per hit.
- Guppy has been lowered to have a 50% chance of spawning a fly, allowing the 2 items to work together.
- This item does not work for Lilith since the Incubus tears do not count for her tears.
- Items and trinkets that increase tear firing rate synergize well with the Mulligan.
- This item is not affected by luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Constantly spawns blue flies when attacking.
- Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Has a 1/6 chance to spawn a fly on every hit by a split shot, which boosts the spawning of flies immensely.
- Finger!: Rapidly spawns blue flies when pointed at an enemy.
- Chocolate Milk: The Mulligan's ability isn't affected by the charge time, meaning rapidly firing uncharged shots will generate a ton of blue flies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Azazel's default brimstone spawns flies like regular tears.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides The Mulligan.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides The Mulligan.
- Mom's Knife: Flies only have a chance to spawn if the knife is stationary.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in The Host (challenge #18).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC KFHZ WYPL (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 D9KX QEV7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 3NQS 7PG8 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|