The Left Hand
The Left Hand is an unlockable trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect includes chests already spawned. Entering a room that previously contained other types of chests while holding The Left Hand will turn them into Red Chests permanently.
- Chests that have already spawned are not converted into red chests.
- It is advised to drop The Left Hand (by holding either CTRL key for few seconds, holding R2 or RT for 3 seconds on PS4 and Vita and Xbox One, respectively, or holding ZR on the New Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo Switch for a few seconds) before entering The Chest, as it will convert the golden chests there which always contain free items.
- The player may prefer red chests for their possible soul hearts or red chest items, at the expense of guaranteed items.
- Red chests in The Chest and the Dark Room contain Devil deals, allowing for more powerful items but at the cost of hearts.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Left Hand is likely a reference to a myth that left handed people were witches in league with the devil.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC WJAF PQR1 (Normal room south of spawn).
XboxOne 7AHV RRCH
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|