Moves around the room like The Duke of Flies, but much faster and can perform the following attacks:
- Spawns 2 Attack Flies that orbit loosely around it, blocking shots as well as a Spider.
- These flies like the ones spawned by The Duke of Flies can be killed if Isaac walks into them.
- The Husk will not use this attack if there are 8 flies and spiders total spawned but can exceed the 8 limit if it spawns more flies and spiders when just under the limit.
- Fires spray of projectiles, similar to Monstro, but with fewer projectiles.
- Fires blood shots in 8 directions and spreads the flies orbiting it outwards, freeing them to chase Isaac.
- Unlike the Duke of Flies, the Husk can perform this attack at any time without any required amount of orbiting Attack Flies.
- Upon death, all orbiting flies will be free to chase Isaac.
Champion Versions 
- Dark Grey: 15% larger with 56% more HP (234). It moves slower and spawns Boom Flies instead of Spiders and Attack Flies. The explosions from the Boom Flies can damage the Husk. Spawns 1-2 additional Boom Flies upon death.
- Red: 25% smaller and faster. Rather than spawning enemies, it only does its projectile attacks. Spawns 1-2 additional Red Boom Flies upon death.
Dark Grey Champion Husk before Repentance.
The Husk as one of Delirium's forms.
Unused pre-release sprite for The Husk found among the Room Editor files.
- The Husk was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- It is the posthumous version of The Duke of Flies.
- In the boss art, The Husk has some missing teeth in its mouth, but in-game, it has extra teeth.
- The Husk resembles Pestilence's head.
- The Husk resembles the shell worn by Min-Min.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|