|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Moves around the room like The Duke of Flies, but much faster and can perform the following attacks:
- Spawns 2 Attack Flies that orbit loosely around it, blocking shots as well as a Spider.
- Fires spray of projectiles similar to Monstro but with fewer projectiles.
- Fires blood shots in 8 directions and spreads the flies orbiting it outwards, freeing them to chase Isaac.
- Unlike the Duke of Flies, the Husk can perform this attack at any time without any required amount of orbiting Attack Flies.
- Upon death, all orbiting flies will be free to chase Isaac.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Dark Grey: 15% larger with 56% more HP (234). It moves slower and spawns Boom Flies instead of Spiders and Attack Flies. The explosions from the Boom Flies can damage the Husk.
- Red: 25% smaller and faster. Rather than spawning enemies, it only does its projectile attacks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Husk was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- It is the posthumous version of The Duke of Flies.
- In the boss art, The Husk has some missing teeth in its mouth, but in-game, it has extra teeth.
- The Husk resembles Pestilence's head.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|