The Headless Horseman
The Headless Horseman is a Harbinger that can appear in all environments of Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4; replacing any other Horsemen.
The head has 100 HP. The body's HP scales depending on what Chapter it is encountered- ranging from 60-300 HP.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Headless Horseman consists of two entities: The head and the body. Each performs attacks independently of the other.
The head has the following attacks:
- Shoots 3 projectiles in a spread at Isaac.
- Charges either left or right off-screen and continuing on from the opposite end of the screen. Continues until it has crossed the screen three times.
- It performs this attack more often if Isaac is to its left or right.
Body[edit | edit source]
- Continuously shoots red Ipecac shots at Isaac leaving a large puddle of damaging Red creep on impact.
- This behavior is similar to Pestilence's second phase.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Headless Horseman as one of Delirium's forms before Repentance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In several normal rooms, the Headless Horseman's head appears on its own without its body.
- Two or three of the Headless Horseman's heads can be found in the same normal rooms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Headless Horseman appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Headless Horseman has been a common motif in Europe since the middle ages.
- The boss art shows the head with both eyes even though its in-game sprite only has one.
- The boss art shows the horse's head as brown even though its in-game sprite is black.
- Delirium-form The Headless Horseman's horse resembles Famine's horse rather than The Headless Horseman's.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 0KCW ZG2A (first boss room)
XboxOne XEN1 CHXD (first boss room)
Switch 4Z9P HW9X (first boss room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|