The Gamekid is an unlockable activated item.
Turns the character into a Pac-Man-like creature for six seconds and provides the following effects:
- Gives invulnerability.
- Inflicts fear on all enemies.
- Removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Allows Isaac to deal 40 contact damage to enemies, at the rate of one hit per second per enemy.
- Replenishes a Half Red Heart for every two enemies killed.
- The invulnerability effect negates all forms of damage, including health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- This also negates damage from entering or exiting a Curse Room, but the effect is immediately removed upon walking through the door.
- Does not prevent Red Heart container loss from Health Down pills or Devil deals.
- This item is very similar to My Little Unicorn, trading the extra speed for the ability to gain health from killing enemies.
- Power Pill! has the same effect as The Gamekid, same goes with Cartridge on getting hit.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the inner ring, looking like little Pac-Men. Wisps' tears have the Anti-Gravity effect and can inflict fear on enemies.
- Beating the game whilst under the effects of The Gamekid will cause the credits music to be sped up.
- This item's name and appearance are references to the Nintendo Game Boy.
- The pickup quote and Isaac's appearance while under the effects of The Gamekid are references to Pac-Man.
- Tetris appears to be the game being played on The Gamekid. Tetris was also the launch title for the Nintendo Game Boy.
PC 04PE J3W1 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC GPPY LGNV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 8FSX 6WAZ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|